Add http://docfinder.org to Trusted Sites in Internet Explorer:
- In Internet Explorer, click Tools, click Internet Options, and then click the Security tab.
- In the Select a Web content zone to specify its current security settings box, click Trusted Sites, and then click Sites.
- If you want to add sites that do not require an encrypted channel, click to clear the Require server verification (https:) for all sites in this zone check box.
- In the Add this Web site to the zone box, add http://docfinder.org, and then click Add.
- Repeat these steps for each site that you want to add to the zone.
- Click OK two times to accept the changes and return to Internet Explorer.
If this does not work then this may help:
Disabling Enhanced Protected Mode
Enhanced Protected Mode is a new feature in Internet Explorer 10. It works by extending the existing Protected Mode functionality to help prevent attackers from installing software, accessing personal information, accessing information from corporate Intranets, and from modifying system settings. To do this, Enhanced Protected Mode must reduce some of the capabilities available to Internet Explorer. These restrictions may cause issues with your browsing experience when using Internet Explorer. By disabling Enhance Protected Mode, your performance in Internet Explorer may improve but could leave you at risk for possible attacks.
How to disable Enhanced Protected Mode:
- Swipe in from the right edge of the screen, tap Start, and then type Internet options.
(If you're using a mouse, point to the upper-right corner of the screen, move the mouse pointer down, click Start, and then type Internet options.)
- Tap or click Settings located under the search box to the right of the screen. Then, tap or click the Internet Options icon located under the search results.
- In the Internet Options windows, tap or click the Advanced tab. Locate the check box Enable Enhanced Protected Mode*. Tap or click to uncheck the box.
- Tap or click the Apply button, and then tap or click OK. Restart Internet Explorer and check to see if the issue is resolved.
Delete your browser history
To delete the browsing history in Internet Explorer 10, follow these steps:
- Start Internet Explorer from the desktop.
- Press Alt to show the menu bar.
- On the Tools menu, tap or click Internet options.
- Under Browsing history, click Delete. (The screen shot for this step is listed below).
- Select all the applicable check boxes, and then tap or click Delete. (The screen shot for this step is listed below).
- Tap or click Exit, and then restart Internet Explorer.